Chaos Vanguard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Vanguard

Age of Conan, Chaos Vanguard Guild forum Wiccana

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coven member saying hi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sassy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Coven member saying hi Empty
PostSubject: Coven member saying hi   Coven member saying hi Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:02 am

Hello all
I have had the opportunity to meet and play a bit with Sparticus and enjoy our time. Im really excited about the possibility of having new peeps join to create a larger guild. I have a 51 priest and a 51 ranger and now i am wondering which to level to 80 first. We were short of healers in our guild and so i created the priest. I really love both toons equally. If we join i think i will continue with the healing class as i see you have mostly melee classes. Let me know what your thoughts are.
I would like to take this time to suggest that maybe if we join it would be a good thing to offer new guild names to vote on and adopt. Only a suggestion, since we are starting new. Let me know your thoughts there also.
I look forward to playing with your folks, please contact me in game at any time for chat.

Sassi
Back to top Go down
Spartacus
Admin
Spartacus

Number of posts : 99
Main : Spartacus (Conqueror)
Alts : Hulk (Barbarian) Chaossus (Priest of Mitra)
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Coven member saying hi   Coven member saying hi Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:06 am

Heh, on the naming thing you read my/cyryk's mind.... wait maybe you ar Cyryk in disguise Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://chaosvanguard.rpg-board.net
Sassy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Coven member saying hi   Coven member saying hi Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:46 pm

Lol no dguises here. I am serious on the guld name love to go through the process if we merge. Once we merge if we are still not big enough we can alway keep looking for more guilds to join us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coven member saying hi   Coven member saying hi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coven member saying hi
Page 1 of 1