Chaos Vanguard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Vanguard

Age of Conan, Chaos Vanguard Guild forum Wiccana

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halian from Coven

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Halian

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Halian from Coven Empty
PostSubject: Halian from Coven   Halian from Coven Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:31 pm

Greetings,

Spartacus has asked me to join the forums here to answer questions regarding our possible guild merger. I understand some people still have some questions / concerns. I'm happy to work to answer these questions and maybe some solutions. I'm not sure how much Spartacus has told everyone, but we are a group of mature players that are looking to add more people to our ranks, or merge with another guild and work with them. We have a strong intrest in pvp, as well we do enjoy the pve. I wouldn't consider our selves hard core raiders though. We do have our tier one city complete i'm not sure how much of a concern guild citys are to you? As to our history the core of us met in Doac and pvp'ed together pretty much every night and loved it. A few of us went to WoW with friends when it came out but only a few of us ever hit 70 there. We have delved into many different games. But we always lean towards games with lots of organized pvp. Our core group has made a commitment that we will get to 80 in this game and explore the end game. As well it has been mentioned by my members that if we do join perhaps a name change would be in order. None of us are completly attached to coven. We could even take on The Brethren guild name, or come up with a new one together. Let me know what everyone thinks, as well feel free to catch me in game.

Hali/Halie

edit: forgot this
http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=126931
Back to top Go down
Spartacus
Admin
Spartacus

Number of posts : 99
Main : Spartacus (Conqueror)
Alts : Hulk (Barbarian) Chaossus (Priest of Mitra)
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Halian from Coven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halian from Coven   Halian from Coven Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:22 am

The Brethren is actually a name we voted down, but our graphic artist (Nimi) hasn't got around to updating the header. One thing that was suggested by another guild member that I thought might be a good idea would be to come up with a list of 4 or 5 decent names, and let all guild members vote. This is what we did before, and led to pretty good results.
Back to top Go down
https://chaosvanguard.rpg-board.net
Halian

Halian from Coven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halian from Coven   Halian from Coven Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:49 am

If thats they way you guys would like to do it that is fine with us.
Back to top Go down
Mehen
Guard
Mehen

Number of posts : 27
Main : Mehen
Alts : Mikka, Taen, Tseb
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Halian from Coven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halian from Coven   Halian from Coven Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:27 pm

Halian, I have a few questions.

1) Do you have your own forums, if so what's the URL?

2) How many active members do you haev (not chars in the guild because that counts alts). Round # is fine, so long as it is close Smile

3) If #1 is true, how many of your active members check the forums at least once a day?

4) What the approximate level spread in your guild of active characters?

5) What are the usual playtimes? If we logged in mid-day, versus early evening vs late-evening (Eastern), how many people do you usually have on?
Back to top Go down
Halian

Halian from Coven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halian from Coven   Halian from Coven Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:25 pm

Great Questions Mehen,

1. No we don't have our own forums.

2. In the last 14 days we have had 13 different players on. in the last day we have had 10 different players on.

3. No we don't have forums, but about 80% of us are on vent if we are on the game, we discuss things there as well in guild chat. Usually we just loosly plan things. We have an idea of what we want to acomplish, and if there is enough on or we can get others to join the group we can usually get it done.

4. We have 9 of those members between 50 and 60 and the other 4 are between 60 and 72. Persoanally my preist just hit 53.

5. From 3 est - 8 est, there is usually one or two early birds that are on but mostly everyone trickles in by 8est, and then by 9 est we know if we will be able to group up and get stuff done. every evening we have 5-6 members on for sure. Sometimes more.

Now another thing is we only have one active tank and his days off are tue-thurs, and honestly he doesn't want to have to tank everytime he is on. I have looked at your roster and you seem to be mostly tanks which would be a really nice fit. I am in game now, as well I will be checking back her often.
Back to top Go down
Spartacus
Admin
Spartacus

Halian from Coven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halian from Coven   Halian from Coven Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:44 pm

Any other questions or thoughts for me or our guest?
Back to top Go down
wayticus

wayticus

Number of posts : 21
Main : Wayticus DT
Alts : NaTashara AS
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Halian from Coven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halian from Coven   Halian from Coven Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:01 pm

I saw you used EST for reference, are the majority of you east coast?

How into RP are you guys, I know some here do like to RP, and not just the bedroom kind.

Are you willing to hang out on the forums here?

Cake or pie?
Back to top Go down
Spartacus
Admin
Spartacus

Halian from Coven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halian from Coven   Halian from Coven Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:18 am

wayticus wrote:
I saw you used EST for reference, are the majority of you east coast?

How into RP are you guys, I know some here do like to RP, and not just the bedroom kind.

Are you willing to hang out on the forums here?

Cake or pie?

I can answers your third question, when I brought up a guild forum, several of their members were very interested, and most said they would at least check it every couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Halian

Halian from Coven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halian from Coven   Halian from Coven Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:32 pm

Hi there Wayticus,

We are spread all across north america, personally I am in canada in mountian time. but we also have members in virginia, florida, some of the central states, colorado, and some in california. So I have just become used to using EST, to tell others time. Most mmo players can figure out there time zone from est. I personally will rp, with another rp'er but I would rarely actually start my own rp. I just find it fun at time. Some of our members may be closet rp'ers it's just not anything that has ever come up. As to your question about the forums, I daily check a few websites, and it would not be hard to check her like I have been doing. I am sure that a few other members would check and contribute as well. You just may have to give them time to get settled in.

Let me Know if there are any other questions.
Back to top Go down
wayticus

wayticus

Halian from Coven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halian from Coven   Halian from Coven Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:27 pm

Ah good on the forums, when you get a good guild who is active on the forums it makes communication so much easier, and brings them together, not to mention the chance for interclan forum drama, gotta love that stuff.

But you skipped the most important one

Cake, or pie? Smile
Back to top Go down
Spartacus
Admin
Spartacus

Halian from Coven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halian from Coven   Halian from Coven Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:32 am

would people rather stick with just the forums, or go with a full function guild site?

And pie beats cake any day of the week.
Back to top Go down
wayticus

wayticus

Halian from Coven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halian from Coven   Halian from Coven Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:52 pm

What is the difference between the two?
Back to top Go down
Halian

Halian from Coven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halian from Coven   Halian from Coven Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:05 pm

Personally I like pie
Back to top Go down
Spartacus
Admin
Spartacus

Halian from Coven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halian from Coven   Halian from Coven Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:48 am

wayticus wrote:
What is the difference between the two?

Pie is good, cake is bad. Cake is too dry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halian from Coven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halian from Coven   Halian from Coven Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halian from Coven
Page 1 of 1