Chaos Vanguard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Vanguard

Age of Conan, Chaos Vanguard Guild forum Wiccana

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What does Tortage mean?

Go down 
+3
Khorgar
Spartacus
Nimi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nimi
Spunky
Nimi

Number of posts : 68
Main : Aury (Barbar)
Alts : Nimiane (Ranger)
Registration date : 2008-05-27

What does Tortage mean? Empty
PostSubject: What does Tortage mean?   What does Tortage mean? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 8:42 am

I think it means "This Never Ends"
Back to top Go down
Spartacus
Admin
Spartacus

Number of posts : 99
Main : Spartacus (Conqueror)
Alts : Hulk (Barbarian) Chaossus (Priest of Mitra)

PostSubject: Re: What does Tortage mean?   What does Tortage mean? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:28 am

You'll get out of there soon enough, you can do it in about 2 days with heavy playing. At least it's better then "The Barrens" (Shudders)
Back to top Go down
https://chaosvanguard.rpg-board.net
Khorgar
Quartermaster
Quartermaster
Khorgar

Number of posts : 53
Main : Khorgar - Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: What does Tortage mean?   What does Tortage mean? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:36 am

If you ever makes alts, it also goes way faster since you're know where to go for the quests.

Your alts will be able to skip parts of the destiny questline, but I recommend against it, there are some good rewards.
Back to top Go down
Nimi
Spunky
Nimi

PostSubject: Re: What does Tortage mean?   What does Tortage mean? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:45 pm

At what level do you actually get to LEAVE Tortage? 20 I hope. I got to 17 after this marathon session.
Back to top Go down
jalarn

jalarn

Number of posts : 16
Main : Jobless
Alts : Yes please.

PostSubject: Re: What does Tortage mean?   What does Tortage mean? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:21 pm

*fwaps* when do you play? I never heard from you, dork!

You leave as soon as you can kill strom. I'd recommend doing all the tortage quests...they are pretty easy and you'll be sitting at level 20-22 if you play your cards right. That's not even with grinding.
Back to top Go down
Nimi
Spunky
Nimi

PostSubject: Re: What does Tortage mean?   What does Tortage mean? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:35 pm

I saw you on and was messaging you but you never replied. I won't be on again until Sunday
Back to top Go down
wayticus

wayticus

Number of posts : 21
Main : Wayticus DT
Alts : NaTashara AS
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: What does Tortage mean?   What does Tortage mean? Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:32 am

If you are 17 you can leave now, you do not have to finish the destiny quest to leave I think you can leave at 15, you just have to talk to one of the guys in the inn that send you to nighttime, and there should be an option, course you want to at least play throughit once.
I'm still there too cause I have no time to play and want to do all the quest at least once.
Back to top Go down
Nimi
Spunky
Nimi

PostSubject: Re: What does Tortage mean?   What does Tortage mean? Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:17 am

Oh I'm definitely playing through the destiny quest.
Back to top Go down
Khorgar
Quartermaster
Quartermaster
Khorgar

Number of posts : 53
Main : Khorgar - Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: What does Tortage mean?   What does Tortage mean? Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:51 pm

wayticus wrote:
If you are 17 you can leave now, you do not have to finish the destiny quest to leave I think you can leave at 15, you just have to talk to one of the guys in the inn that send you to nighttime, and there should be an option, course you want to at least play throughit once.
I'm still there too cause I have no time to play and want to do all the quest at least once.

Skipping the Destiny Quest (unless you have gear waiting for you already) is usually a Very Bad Idea, you get pieces of gear then that can last you until around level 30 in some cases.
Back to top Go down
Walken

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: What does Tortage mean?   What does Tortage mean? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:54 pm

Yeah, I definitely suggest waiting till level 19 to do the last part of the Destiny Quest, get your blue reward and then hoof it to your homeland's adventure zone.
Back to top Go down
Mehen
Guard
Mehen

Number of posts : 27
Main : Mehen
Alts : Mikka, Taen, Tseb
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: What does Tortage mean?   What does Tortage mean? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:27 pm

Plus the destiny quests are relatively easy and MAD xp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does Tortage mean?   What does Tortage mean? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What does Tortage mean?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Vanguard :: General Discussion :: Age of Conan-
Jump to: